PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAM & Dom/Reg FAAA
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2007, 01:57
casualvermin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Perhaps the lack of understanding comes in three parts; l/h cc are jet lagged from doing their Per returns; gigi is fatigued fro being on free 24 hr home reserve or crewing conned her into 12 min rest after the PVG; you don't really care about whats happening with casuals undercutting your jobs.

Anyway I am outraged with ALP wanting to can IRC, for a super power that you can visit at the mall. What kind of dill wants to work at mall? Imagine you have a real problem. The person who could help you out is now in a high powered city job in a very big building and some clapped out prozac swilling legal studies school teacher is at the mall to sort out why you are working for free on an AV day that you can't change, because even though we call you CASUAL, you are not, you are a lower paid industrial tool. Whom no one wants to acknowledge or has the balls to take it on.

I want a "mentor" for my EP training. What an unfair advantage. Meanwhile the 18yr old who is far too young to perv on, but I do, is spilling drinks and chewing gum and I am now doing more work - when I can get it.