PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gatwick North terminal - not my aisle!!
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2007, 19:49
skydriller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
....smiling chap with his one bag and saying "I'm smiling because I've only got one bag". Actually mate, I'm very pi**ed off because I've only got one back and it is the numptie fellow passengers ahead of me who don't quite comprehend that 2 is more than 1, and so is 3, and 4...
I know that once a year travellers can be numpties (love the "professional Airport" idea!!), but I am convinced that this is because the UK is different to the rest of the world with the one bag thing. If you fly into the UK with 2 carry ons, you would expect to be able to fly out with 2 carry ons, wouldnt you?

In a sane world British Airways would be having BAA's guts for garters in the media at every opportunity for screwing up their hub operations.
This is something I dont understand either. Why is O'Leary the only guy to have had a go at BAA and the UK security bollox introduced by the government? If BA do get allocated T5 for all their flights, would they be able to introduce thier own security rules? They had to change their product marketing strategy last year as a result of the UK baggage rules too.

Regards, SD..