PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DHLAir wannabe? read this.
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2007, 17:22
BarrowBoy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SQP,

You may not believe there is a problem with the fumes.......you may think that a few articles on the internet are stirring the issue. Well, I had a serious fumes incident, I ended up in hosptial, the hospital would not release me as I failed 4 blood tests showing a number of unusual levels in my blood, since have then I have had more tests done & have permanent TCP posioning in my body.....the level is 1000 times more than would normally be found in an average person.....the TCP's will never leave my body & I now have to wait to see what effect they have on my health in the future.

As for it being a campaign waged against DHL.....the Australian Government have officially recognised the problem & have rated the 757 as the most dangerous commercial airliner for this problem. Unfortunately for us the problem only really exisits on the "C" engine aircraft. As you dont think there is a problem why don't you ask the CP about his incident or ask the new DFO if he believes the problem exists. I had a long chat with him last night & he is very worried that so far anything they have tried has not seemed to have had any effect.

The fact you haven't had any incidents shouldn't mean the problem doesn't exist.