PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Orlando Flight Training
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2007, 15:57
davidathomas42

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I did the aptl's twice, first with cabair residentail, got totaly confused had no clue and pulled out half way through.

tried again 2 years later with London Met, great teachers great class but from inside knowage of someone ahead of me in the course they said use the online bristol question bank in the evening and pay attention in class

I recon without any class work just doing the online bristol I would still have passed as easyly as I did 2nd time round, bristol is gospal!

3rd, atpl's at OFT, hmmmm,,, would rather slam my co*k in a car door than do that, I spend 2years there and in all fairness from MY! expericance which can be different to others, they dont know there arse from there elbow, and are just a cash monster looking to dry your bank account out before you leave, if you get your ratings then its just a bonus.

I would rather tear my passport up than do the atpls there, just think how many schools there are in the UK that are still perfecting there atpl ground school and have been at it many many years, no way after 6months thee set up for it,, no way no how!