PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Current Gulf Air issues (threads merged)
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2007, 10:57
jackbauer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Typically breathtakingly arrogant GF "the customer is an inconvenience" attitude displayed there jackbauer, well done.
Thank you Bahrainlad, but if you can show me where it is obvious in ODMEA's post that he is a pax I would appreciate it. He is on a forum frequented by GF staff and comments on issues as if he is one of us. There is a forum for SLF which might better suit his origins. Meanwhie I apologise if offense was taken but if you are not clear where you come from then what do you expect. As for the 767, guys I feel sorry about the way things are developing. If you are not dusting off CV's and looking elsewhere you are taking a big risk. In fact that also goes for the Airbus guys too. GF may not be a very nice place to work in 6 months from now and if you look at my past posts you will know I don't say that likely! I have always been a supporter of GF but these days it's getting to a point where there is no good news anymore. Mr. Dose is doing nothing to encourage people to stay. I get the impression he wants to scare everyone into leaving. All this talk about pulling together to make the company work is a load of nonsense when directed at crew. We are the only ones who have nowhere to hide, we must turn up and fly. Our productivity is not in our hands its down to the company. We already fly the max hours every year so what more does he want!! He needs to separate his commumication with the crew from everyone else before there is nobody left to fly his 28 aircraft. Phew!! Feel better now.