PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BAConnect & Flybe
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2007, 09:30
Mia Donna

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jim french come and meet the unfortunate ones

Hi guys ,

having recently switched from baconnect to flybe , i must say that i have not been happy ! all the flybe management are trying to do is make everyone as unhappy as poosible by screwing with everyones rosters ! i mean i have not worked for over two weeks and my time is taken up by stand bys . and when you do work they are all to keen to change around your shift (extend it).

Although this can be a blessing in disguise i guess if it means you will be getting crew food !! wow !!! which does seem to be of better quality than the previous ba connect stuff .i mean anything not with a tikka masala sauce is 100 times better for me !

i have searched high and low for jobs , but am tempted to stay so i can be miserable and moan for the rest of my working life !

Mr french would you not care to come and see your newly aquired slaves ? honour us with your presence ? no doubt if you do i will have no wind in my sails and will probably run away with any confrontational remarks well and trully hidden away !! ha ha thats life eh ?

I hope it goes well for everybody who is deciding to stick with it , there are a lot of fabulous people who have been through that many variations of this company it is untrue . They deserve better than to be treated like dirt !

x