PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Disturbance Allowance
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2007, 20:17
Can't Hover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's not a lack of courage that prevents me from launching into a campaign of Redress, but a lack of knowledge;
  1. Can they change allowance rates willy nilly?
  2. What consultation must they go through before changing them, and was this done in this case?
  3. What period of notice must they provide before changing the allowances and did they give such notice?
  4. What routes are available for me to complain about/attempt to rectify my greivance?
I'm not prepared to set forth on an ill thought out course of action and attempt to redress everyone in sight; such a move would be unwise. I posted not to whinge, but to see if anyone else had noticed this reduction in allowances and had more knowledge of the afore-mentioned points than I.

If you are telling me, on the basis of sound professional knowledge, that my first port of call is to redress the AMP, in the very first instance, and through further research I find this to be the case then I thank you very much for pointing me in that direction. If however what you are suggesting is the final last gasp, if all else fails option then I shall explore other avenues first.

Further advice appreciated. Many thanks.