PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAM & Dom/Reg FAAA
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2007, 21:17
lowerlobe
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have just got home and finally got to read the article in Saturday’s SMH and I’m with happicampa and don’t understand all the fuss.

Contract “C” casuals get 3 days off per month which I think is very charitable since 2 would have been more than adequate.The fact that they have to be on call for the rest is perfectly ok.

Also a non- profit company with union directors that makes nearly half a mill by supplying cheap labour makes perfect sense.

The only thing I want to know is how can I get into the action here.There seems to be a ready market for supplying cheap labour and the only drawback is that I have to be a union official first.I’ll have to get my resume over to the union as soon as possible.

Of course I would much prefer to set up a company to supply cheap ,casual directors to Australian company’s who would readily agree to anything that the CEO would suggest or maybe casual politicians who would agree to what large company’s want.That would go way beyond “COSY’ wouldn’t it.

ps ...Is it just me or does anyone else have problems understanding gigs?

Perhaps this is a result of the latest generation's predilection for using sms texting as their preferred method of communication.....Ahh the digital age with the loss of written correspondence and hand writing without a spell checker as a form of communication...