PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Swansea (Ad Nauseum)
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2007, 18:30
metalman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
metalman

I totally agree with you when you say fair competition is healthy,however this is not fair competition,is it? Heliair's business has been based at Swansea for the best part of ten years paying (exhorbitant)rent on all of the days for all of the the years, not just capitalising on sunny days as these people are doing, No,loyalty has to come from both sides of the fence as it were, and I firmly believe that the cras stupidity, and greed ,along with the extreme shortsightidness of the management at swansea has to be seen to be believed!!!! Thinking about it, we have all seen it, and we do believe it!!!!!! At Swansea we have the most expensive hangarage,the most expensive fuel,along with the most expensive landing fees probably in the whole of the uk.We are currently on our third or is it fourth Airport manager is less that twelve months, none of them will stay as they all have to take their decisions (even day to day trivia)from a "genius" based in a london hotel.
So My friend think on and see how you would deal with somebody coming in and stealing the business that pays your wages along with all of your annual overheads on sunny weekends, I think its outrageous! one mote thing,we gave only very recently been licenced for seven days,even though all of the staff have been in,what a "funny" way to manage a business,by the way the staff are worth a mention, without exeption all of the staff are hard working consiencious people, who have in the past been treated abysmally,and with utter contempt!!!!

Last edited by metalman; 22nd Apr 2007 at 20:04.