PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What is your take-home pay at the end of the month?
Old 22nd Apr 2007, 15:11
Homepage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Salary as year 3 jet 2 fo is about £36,300 for someone who joined when I did-not sure what it is now. It increases with annual increments.

£36300 is £3025 pm gross. Pay the tax + national insurance on that and you're left with about £2300 net. Plus duty and sector pay which for me worked out at about £350 pm when taken over the whole of last year: £2650 pm net. Others may be different of course depending on time spent at work and away from base.

In my case, add £250 net per month training pay to my paycheck makes it £2900; so yep it's more like 2900 than 3000.

no sponsor, I can't comment on what the other fo's make, as I don't know whats in their contracts. But it is the same company.

"Costcutting" by watering down new joiners contracts then reflecting it as increased profit on the company's balance sheet is a "clever" tactic developed by companies like ryanair. Unfortunately diseases like that seem to be contageous.