PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets / Private Cabin Crew / VVIP / Amiri
Old 22nd Apr 2007, 10:19
hoopla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink VVIP Interviews

Quote "what I am curious about is what sort of things can I expect at the interview (really this is something that I haven't thought about before with 15 years commercial experience).
If anyone can help me with info on rostering (would I get one?)
How much notice on a call out?
Is it possible to commute from another country?
Is it usually a set salary or would flight pay be added too?
Do you get chance to have crew rest on long flights?
Of couse I will ask these questions in my interview but as they say, forewarned is forearmed!"
ROSTERING - depends on how big the operation, but if you're based somewhere it's 24/7 with phone and pager
CALL OUT - yes, how long is a piece of string? if the aircraft if big and the flight ops is small they may not be able to go within a couple of hours but we used to "scramble" in about an hour or so
COMMUTE - No, if you work rotation you are there for that time and at the end they give you a ticket back to your home
SALARY - generally per month, plus per diem daily depending on your location or deal- don't understand what you mean by flight pay it's not a charter
CREW REST - if it's a single operation not really on bigger crew then maybe but not long and not like commercial where you go off to bunk rest for a couple of hours on long sectors, hah those days are gone and look forward to 12 hours flying plus 1.5 before and maybe 1 after to do the washing, +clean up, empty water tanks in cold desitnations, put the plane to bed etc etc
Have a good interview