PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL av school
Thread: PAL av school
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2007, 06:29
anansi_boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey guys! I took my psychometric exam with 6 other people on the same day. As with hiring successful trainees after training, I remember Engr. Meneses mentioned that only 4 trainees weren't hired during his stay at PAL av school. I also remember that he addressed that question during the open forum of the orientation, stating that the purpose of PAL av school is to train pilots to be employed by PAL. If you remember the psychomotor test was conducted at the company's placement and recruitment office, this could be a hint of probable employment with the company. However, keep in mind that hiring successful trainees is their option. I most certainly think that one's performance during the selection process and during training will determine their future with the company. just my two cents

bluecrush198, don't worry about not having any connections inside PAL. I remember during my interview, there was this fellow applicant who informed us that his father was already a pilot with PAL, so I think he was pretty confident he would get in. However, that wasn't the case and he was asked to try again next year.