PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe DEC Q400
Thread: Flybe DEC Q400
View Single Post
Old 20th Apr 2007, 21:37
100above

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aussie
I've only been part of flybe since they bought BA Connect, but dont be put off by the posters slagging it. So far it seems that although flybe is far from perfect and there are certainly better terms and conditions on offer from other operators out there, there are plenty, plenty worse. Flybe offer new aircraft, ok pay for a regional, big choice of bases, minimum nightstops once things settle down and so far all the flybe folk I have come across have been great - friendly, helpful and welcoming towards us new arrivals. Yes, the new scheduling agreement although better than what flybe had before, could be better. The daily fire-fighting to cover the schedule no matter how late flights run needs to settle down (though having said that, my roster has been pretty stable so far) and there seems to be a sponsorship deal now with Weight-watchers given the lack of crew food on offer ! Despite that there is a bunch of good professional guys and gals here from both the original flybe and us former rashers keen to make it work, so dont be put off.