PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vueling
Thread: Vueling
View Single Post
Old 20th Apr 2007, 15:26
Yebo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: vueling interview
Hi, Dr This is just a copy of my post one year ago, things may have changed. I didnt accept theyr offer, by the way, I do think A320 type rating is still a good investment.
Boena suerte!
Yebo

I passed the technical interview on monday the 13th. Briefly:
  1. Welcome briefing on the selection process
  2. written technical test, about 100 questions ATPL stile, review ICAO anexes, performance, flight planning, W&B, electrics, etc.
  3. Psicological profile-its a computer based questionary on line-Just be yourself,
  4. Sim ride A320 fixed base-briefing by chief instructor and Vueling observer, fly a simplified SID out of barcelona and back for an ILS with flight directors, same sid for a vor raw data , go around, ils raw data, turns, climb, descent, speed change with no autothrust.
  5. English language interview-its an acessment of your proficiency in inglish on a one to one interview, you will be ascked to talk about you and general subjects and retrieve information from a test read aloud.
I got the thumbs up immediatly after the Sim test, but have to wait about 1 hour for the other results.
Normaly they call you on your cell phone later in the evening for the results. The ones who pass the thecnical interview are automaticaly invited for a final interview in Barcelona Vueling headquarters with the chief pilot and HR.

Hope it will help, good luck.

Yebo

PS: They told me at CAE that recrutment drive will remain high for the comming months