PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAM & Dom/Reg FAAA
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2007, 11:14
casualvermin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I still feel uneasy about the FAAA/MAM thing.
Why is our EBA so weak, I mean clause 11 sates a mutual mediator, not AIRC?
How could the FAAA allow qf to force contract A's sign over to B contract if they were to be considered for permanent?
Or 2005 allow Perth casuals to have NIL hours whilst they shipped casuals from the East Coast for months to do a fulltime roster?? That is unlawful.
Or how came the FAAA has allowed the EBA to be breached since the introduction of contract C?
Shouldn't the FAAA be persecuting the company when such events occur?
Shouldn't FAAA have capped casual hours? Some casuals are doing 140-160, despite being underpaid, guess what will be in S/H EBA at end of year. Higher hours, less pay!!
The FAAA are allowing casuals to undermine their "own" permanents. It is like they have no interest in the fact our misrepresentation effects the rest of the S/H employees.
Allow me to go on and say how offensive the FAAA's comeback was, the only reason why permenent QF enjoy "family Friendly" and "flexible" flying is at the cost of the casuals giving 20 days a month and their lousy representation.
The only reason why MA is no longer on FAAA as he learnt from his mate CC about the conflict/collusion.
I wish I could back to my ignorant bliss.