PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Mauritius ab-initio program 2006/2007
Old 19th Apr 2007, 10:43
bombardier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Regulars???

Hello Boys and Girls ,

Clearing out a few things.First of all I did not make any personal attacks on RaviMK, my attack was directed at the management only. Well, unless you think RaviMk = DFO then its something else.JD 128 you joined PPRUNE in 2004 and so far posted like 4 messages and mentioned that you`ve been following this thread for sometime (so you are perfectly aware that it is an Ab-Initio program forum).

Unless you(JD 128) have some genuine info about the current selection process please carry on being a passenger.I believe your psychological abilities(perhaps by visiting psychs daily) you acquired will be put to better use in some other forums or in a mental institution.Felt Good.You are welcome.

From now onwards I wil give info on whats going on for this year's selection process.

Simplifire, me to I don`t really understand this sentence basically the word regulars.Does it imply previous candidates?Do they still keep records on them since 2003 are those info accessible to other companies?(I mean if RaviMK had a look(??) someone else could, quite frightening.)Will the previous records be used in the current selection process?

Take care,
Boys and Girls

P.S:I believe men and women alike have equal opportunities of becoming excellent pilots as well as JD 128 is an excellent passenger.
P.P.S: What does JD 128 stand for anyways.Jack Daniels 1 glass, 2glass, 8 glass and I am drunk enough to post comments.Just kidding.

Last edited by bombardier; 20th Apr 2007 at 04:30.