PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UL Cadet discremination
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2007, 09:58
Sick Squid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Right that's it. For personal reasons I haven't been able to do much moderating till recently, but hey, shouldn't be a problem, the SAFE forum is always respectful and thoughtful. In general.

Well how wrong I was. Several of the stars of this thread are taking a break from PPRuNe right now, and will be permanently. What is it about making an argument without descending into personal diatribe and insults that some of you people find hard to do? What is it about structuring an argument, making a case, following up on that argument when others provide a differing opinion that is just simpply too hard?

Yeah, take the easy way out. Break out those exclamation marks. Break out that bold print. Break out those infantile analogies and metaphors. Break out that faux-superior attitude and everyone else be damned.

Well, go do it elsewhere. My watch is back on this forum, and the utter crap I have just read disgusts me. Either learn to play well with the other children, or take your toys elsewhere.

And don't even bother attempting to email me or complain to anyone about this action. It will be deleted and not read, I have no time in my life to deal with people like those who I have just banned.

Playtime is over. I must admit, the idea that some of you people may actually possess professional pilot licences fills me with dread too. Learn about responsibility, learn about respect, learn to put a point across without invective and rancour, it's all part of the job and if you can't get that right somewhere like here then I do not wish to be sharing the same skies as you.

A very good day to all those who exhibit respect and professionalism. The rest of you, take a hike elsewhere.

Sick Squid

SAFE Forum Moderator