PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A400M Wing news .....
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2007, 08:03
Jack Aubrey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SI unit of load - the Prescott

PN - I think that you might have identified an important scientific breakthrough. Perhaps a paper to a refereed journal - perhaps the Inst of Physics?

The Prescott could be a useful unit to apply to functionless dunnage spread thinly so as to minimise its effect on anything important. It could be represented by a voluminous sack of sh1te whose mass will vary but generally progress to greater mass and volume whilst remaining functionless and unappealing. I would suggest an initial mass of around the 300 kg mark. It would be important to ensure that the sh1te load of Prescott should be evenly distributed since the Prescott would be unable to get to, or appreciate, the point.

In using the Prescott to faciliatationise the applicabilitisation of important matters previously brought to embear upon announcements soon to be made in another place, the Prescott should be applied with a sub-unit of verbal randomisationality that springs to work on the observer renderising him or her, because let us never forget that diversity is a key issue, helpless with mirth or depressive catatonia. It would be essential, of course, that the use of this unit must never involve punctuation.

Should you wish to co-author such a paper, I would like to name this sub-unit 'Verbal Diarrhoea' whilst stressing that it should remain strictly dimensionless since it only serves as an empty place holder.