PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2007, 02:01
Tasha_28

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I am pretty much done with my interview stuff for now!

I got through all of the stages, about 6 of those letters to open saying "Congratulations your through" or "Sorry your not in"
Very exciting making it through each round!!
I then had my 2 on 1 interview with each of the recruiters on Tuesday which wasn't so good...I only finished Year 11 in HighSchool before moving on to be a Make up artist for 10 years and then went on to do more study to work in Finance (got my Certificate IV by doing a course, not University) which I thought would be enough.

She said I HAD to have year 12

I said that the online form gave the option to pick "Completed Yr 10, Yr 12, University etc" The paperwork I filled out gave a similar option to which I selected Yr 11 with further study.
So thats pretty disappointing but after talking about that for a bit they then went on to interview me for a further 45 minutes

At the end she took all the things they asked me to bring along - Photos, letter of employment etc, said it all looked fine and that she could send it off.
Sooo Im not really sure, Im really hoping that not completing Yr 12 but having further academic, sales and customer service skills will get me through.
Why interview me further if I cant get in?
And why say they would send my stuff if I dont meet the criteria??

What do you guys think???

Tash