PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Mauritius ab-initio program 2006/2007
Old 18th Apr 2007, 22:20
JD128

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Boys AND Girls,

I've been following the thread for some time now and I'm happy to see that many of you guys are taking an active interest in the Ab-Initio programme.

As well as the many positive and useful comments, there seems to be one individual who thinks he knows everything when in fact he hasn't got a clue.

From his postings, he only seems to care about the "Boys" which implies a sexist. Making unsubstantiated comments about his potential future boss suggests ignorance. Imitating a psychologist has only given this poor misguided fellow an illusion of grandeur.

Only a retard would behave like this and only fools would believe his posts and take the time to send "private e-mails" to him.

This "special" individual registered himself here on the 16th April 2007 and has so far managed to post an amazing 18 posts of pure rubbish in this thread.

His personal attacks on RaviMK are completely unjustified and he should carefully analyse RaviMK's previous posts to see who he's dealing with. RaviMk not only started this thread but has also been a major contributor providing as much information as he can to help future Air Mauritius pilots.

This thread is for information relating to the Ab-Initio Programme and not for company politics or for critising the DFO. There are other threads dealing with these topics and maybe he should waste his time trying to seek attention there.

I wish the rest of you the best of luck with the selection process and hope no more nonesense gets posted on this thread.

Cheers

Ps. The Dark side has definately clouded this individual's mind and be trusted he should not.