PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad
Thread: Etihad
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2007, 12:30
Nickvan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi webwebbingloop -

I scanned all of my documents/test results/vaccination certificates to AUH. They received them straight away.

MAIL?! Not a very smart idea. The email from Etihad specifically advised to forward them to that email address given. One of the guys was going to send them..but wont reach AUH till next week or even long.... and if they go missing!?

As for the X-Rays they are not required to be scanned. Well thats what I was told. How can you scan a Chest X-Ray? you'll just get 1 lung in... Im just going to attach all of them and take em with me.

FA1 - They are coming back to MEL/SYD/BNE from May 11th & 12th Starting in Sydney. BNE and MEL 14th/15th May.

violinplayer21c - Pulmonary Function Test?..WTF? Never heard of that one before?
Were going to the Middle East buddy...Not Middle Earth

ozziecrew - I spoke to them again tonight and now my 19th May Departure is now a question mark. Management chaging things around and need people earlier... They are needing people to commence 06th or 13th. So im just going to wait for them to advise of the next dates...