PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Current Gulf Air issues (threads merged)
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2007, 23:15
ironbutt57

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well....the fat lady is singing loud and long....the previous bunch did a lot of positive things to bring GF into a good light, and improve it's image, unfortunately the house was repainted, but the termites in the foundation were not exterminated....looks like the exterminators are here to fix the foundation, only then will the house be rebuilt, on a solid foundation..ensuring it's survival....it's about time...this from one who might be out the door with cutbacks..but it had to happen....and yes the staff travel issue which I would have thought to be secondary issue, was addressed to resounding applause...so they do realize that morale does make an airline work....lets wish them all the success...and personally hope I survive the retrenchment to enjoy the success ...now I sit back and enjoy the fat lady's song...but I wont be inviting her home..(she looks too much like me) and for those of you who think GF should follow suit with the other carriers here and be unprofitable just to be posh and save face....maybe WE are the trendsetters the others will be forced to follow at a future date...who can tell...times are a changin' here in the gulf..