PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Mauritius ab-initio program 2006/2007
Old 17th Apr 2007, 16:15
UAU242

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my 2 cents

Hi all,
Its not my style to start arguments or be negative, but frankly bombardier I find you weird and from your posts I wouldn't look forward to sitting next to you on a flight deck! I didn't find your "joke" funny, the misleading nature of which I find hard to understand! To me it sounds like you might have a bit of an inferiority complex! Which again I find difficult to understand as actuarial science is a tough course!
No doubt you've lost all credibility on this thread!
Some words of advice, if you think MK is a crap airline, then get lost and let someone take your place. Also, please post useful stuff, i don't think anyone cares if you love Mumbai or not! Probably you should go there if you do and let us get on with it!
Agreed, its a bit strange to have parents accompanying a candidate. Mummy won't be there when your engines are on fire!!
As far as I know, it does happen that a fire starts in the AC unit, I recall that recently a BA aircraft had to land in UK due smell of fumes in the cabin and it turned out to be a problem with the AC. I only know the basics of the AC, but i'd say an electrical fault is probably likely.
So are there any more tests this week? theengineer, did they say what day they would call?
"no one is a born pilot"....i've seen some guys with a lot of natural talent though!! They moved on to Eurofighter now!