PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AO(Australian Airlines) wet lease to QF- future?
Old 17th Apr 2007, 04:27
qfmike737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
probably some more crap to read

Hi everyone!

I was booted out of AO like ages ago...i felt so bad about it I really believed I had great stuff to contribute but didn't feel I was really given a chance to be understood anyways I kinda went mental after it all...actually I had a breakdown. I was sooooo young! TOO YOUNG!

I've had many other chances to redeem myself afterwards as crew in the industry and I took the opportunities and had so much fun. I did really well and had an amazing time!

I dont care about who was right or who was wrong. There's always going to be rumours and now when you can laugh about it all its soooo FUNNY but I am so glad it has F^$#^KING happened to me back then at AO! Farout you know when people say things are meant to be or you end up where you should be it's so true. You dont relise it sometimes but my god what was I actually thinking? People bend over backwards to desperately get themself into this industry in search of their dream lifestyle or dream career which is great you know but when its' all over if you dont know what you REALLY really want it life it can be a total bitch wondering what to do next? You might as well know what you really WANT in life now because when it ends some of you might be sitting around bitching wasting time...I know I did! If I quickly got back into the industry I'd be one of those tainted freaks that carry on and whinge. You know the type?

This industry isn't like it used to be for those enjoying it well great enjoy every bit of it and if it's over well it's not so bad. There is so much else out there! If you're ever sitting there wondering if you'll be around the next year dont just sit there do something about it. Decide what you want and just go for it. If it means leaving to go onto another career go for it. The knowledge and experience you have gained at AO is going to help you alot.

If anyone says you dont fit in or you're just not good enough listen to what they have to say. I'm not gonna say YOU CAN DO IT! I'm just saying if you're not liking it just get out it's NOT worth staying because you are SOOOO much better! and im not talking about getting back into the industry!