PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QR Payrise or just rice...
View Single Post
Old 16th Apr 2007, 18:08
Hajj Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First off I would like to say to Qatari515 that I am sorry I did not address the 22500 of the senior F/O. I just did a cut off, short cut, and stepped from a three year F/O directly to a first year SENIOR F/O pay assuming you would do the upgrade then. But you are right with the figure. Sorry.

A330_300,
I have to agree with Oryxbollocks and gnadirs when they write here with their words. You needed to have been here a year or two ago when a couple of pilots lost their medical for a broken leg/ankle and were hobbling around ops, pushing papers in a office to keep a salary coming in because their sick leave finished. Also it has been changed now but you would also loose your housing allowance allocation when you were out on longterm sick leave long time ago ( 3,4,5 years back)

Speaking of BALLS, did you stand up in the meeting and ask questions? Also were you at the last years meeting when a guy with balls got up and asked a question? This years meeting was much better I must say but I think if you have any questions here it is best to write or speak to the GMFO or Chief pilot. It has to be a good mood day to get certain things done here and propose some positive changes. If you place your cards on the table on a bad mood day, KHALLAS, you lose!

HM