PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AAC Flying Pay change
View Single Post
Old 15th Apr 2007, 10:10
Cuban Castro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I rarely come on this site but this subject forces me too, yes I am on the hit list and was due to move to enhanced this year but not anymore. The upper echelons of the Corps should be ashamed of themselves, as always we get screwed time and time again; never have I witnessed such a lack of leadership in my 20+ year career. I have for the majority of my time in the Army enjoyed myself and given 100+% at all times, in return I expect a fair deal but this decision is absolutely appalling. These kind of decisions enforce outside opinion that we play at it (aviation) and make us the laughing stock amongst the other Services, it's only the professionalism of the individuals at the coal face that change this perception of the Corps.

I will be leaving at the first opportunity (IPP) and taking my 4000+hrs and Q qual experience elsewhere. Never have I witnessed and never do I want to witness the level of appalling management (loosest possible term) that I have experienced in recent years.

The Corps should be ashamed and in their 50th year, appalling management and incompetence, alongside the belief that the guys on the ground will just accept this decision, unbelievable. Hopefully the merging of DAAvn into JHC will finally give us some form of leadership and remove it as a hiding place for those individuals who clearly have no real ability and having been sacked from previous post are able to operate and come up with ludicrous decisions and policy time after time; time for a clear out I reckon.

Well rant over and bring on the airlines!