PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA new Club World Product.
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2007, 15:07
10bob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now flown back from IAD and decidedly unimpressed by the new club world product. The flight back was overnight, so I was looking forward to getting some sleep.

The seats themselves are much more comfortable, with the extra width making a big difference. However, the seat frames feel a lot more flimsy than the older style, and you often find yourself being disturbed/shaken by the person in the adjoining seat if they move about. Also, the seats are very noisy when moving - fine when its yours but very disturbing when it is someone else

I wanted to watch a film before sleeping - at least this time the on demand software was working and this is a definite improvement. However, we had some very minor turbulence on the way back. The TV screens don't appear to lock into position and the turbulence was was enough to make the TV continually fall back into its housing. It was annoying to have to keep pulling it back out. I'm sure this was a fault with my individual seat, but that and the general flimsiness as noted above just gives the impression that it's all a bit cheap.

All IMHO anyway.