PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates-new Paydeal For Locals Only
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2007, 08:42
AHRS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey EK SLAVE

With that mentality you'd be quite right to brand yourself a slave.I am a local and let me remind you how desperate you probably were when you submitted your application like many EK wanna be pilots.The deal you get here is sweet.never mind that you are likely to abuse it and bugger off when your opportunistic demands are met.Life in DUBAI IS ALSO FAIRLY EASY ON YOU COMPARED WITH WHERE YOU CAME FROM.

YOu dont like it?why put up with it.I hope you spill your beans face to face with someone who can more appropriately redress your "grievance".

For your info. we locals that have to work for a living dont own lofty towers and have to tale out a loan to secure an abode..like you do back home(and additionally here I might add).W e dont get to live in the pampered company accomodation and are not such a great liability to the company as you are.To say that the extra 4000dh is excessive ....why doesnt EK deduct 400dH ONLY FROM YOUR ALLOWANCE AND SEE WHAT COMOTION wil arise

If the kitchen is too hot pal...find your nearest exit...there are plenty more where yu came from that will gladly fit their bums on your vacant seat!Dont stink it please!