PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar
Thread: Jetstar
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2007, 06:45
Bla_Bla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jet* International CNS base ( HELP !!! ) $$$

thanks for all the help guys in regards to " what to wear to a Jet* interview ".

Are there any JQI FA's out there that wouldnt mind give me some info in regards to the pay and conditions?
I know a fair bit about the conditions and that, but would like to know more about the $$$ . As I am currently flying as a casual for MAM, and I know quite a bit about the game, Id like to suss out a bit about the MONEY, put the figures down, and decide if its worth or not, u know, as a casual the money is really not all that bad, but no holidays versus less money and holidays??? and also less of all the crap thats been happening at work atm, u know, it seems like the company must be laughing at all the politics thats going on lately, A versus B versus C versus FT...

I have figured that theres no comparisson between JQD and JQI. The JQD FA's are far better off than their counterparts... EBA versus AWA, but anyway.. my interview is for JQI.
So anyone out there that is weeling to help ?

RUMOUR: a friend that flies out of CNS JQD base, heard that they have not yet decided if they are going to overnight the JQI CNS crew in Japan, meaning they r gonna do a rtn trip CNS-NRT-CNS. Anyone heard anything about that? Considering that JQI FA's can be rostered for up to 18 hour duties and 21 hours with a delay that wouldnt surprise me...

Thanks in advance.