PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Police/HEMS line pilot vacancy
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2007, 22:39
soggyboxers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Big Windy,

I don't see what point I've missed. The topic was that a police ASU is seeking to recruit a line pilot. A number of people seem to have used that to change it to a general debate on whether police/HEMS pilots are adequately remunerated. At the end of the day, those having decided what to offer for this particular post will know whether they have got their figures right if enough suitably qualified pilots apply. A few posts on this website are not going to change their minds if they have more than enough qualified people apply.

The company I work for used to have a problem getting enough people until they changed their salary structure and work routine. Now they claim to have more than enough people, so I guess that the package they put together was right, whether I think it was enough or not.

At the end of the day TC made a post giving a number of people advance notification that there was a new job coming up and if he got a lot of applicants, one of them is going to be happy with his (or her) lot.