PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets MiddleEast Cabin crew
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2007, 08:27
monicabl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question NJME

I had the interview for NJME a few days ago. I've been hearing very scary stories about it. Things like they offer you certain job conditions and, once you're there, everything is completely different but you cannot leave because you have a 18-month bond with them.

I have heard that the $100/day per diem pay when you are in Jeddah is not actually everyday, but everyday you fly, which means, no fly=no $100. This is not what we were told in the interview. They said $100/day.

Also that story Camille posted about not being paid after end of service and being charged $200 per month on phone bills is very scary and very unprofessional.

All these things are difficult to believe coming from such a well reputed company as NJME but, if I am finally offered the job, I would really like to know EVERYTHING before I sign because it would be a disaster if all these things were true. One has bills to pay...

So, please, please, please, if anybody is currently working for NJME, please, clarify these issues for me, and for some other colleagues who, I know for a fact, wonder the same as I do.

Thanks.