PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair
Thread: Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2007, 17:05
Commander1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think you gotta try it for yourself there are number 1s from Ryanair that i have met and love the job. If it was so bad and no one worked as cabin crew then there would be no flights going out = company goes bust.

There are NO jobs with any other airlines at present for GLA so i have to settle with FR right now as i am not 21 for globespan.

Right now, its not as bad as everyone makes it out to be and im sure most people who start shouting comments like "Dont work for them they treat people bad!" have probably never worked for them so how on earth can you comment??

Its a gateway to a great career at the end of the day with a notch under your belt, any employer who sees that i've been cabin crew (minus the airline) will surely be impressed. Its a highly demanding and stressful job but worth it, good pay and prospects.

I dont understand some people, my aunt works for BA and hates it shes worked there for 17 years and shes a no1 and told me the amount of pay deductions shes had and the company treat staff like crap on the bottom of their shoe.