PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair
Thread: Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2007, 07:28
Commander1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No I never meant it in that way, i am stressed out obviously. I have worked as ground staff for 1 year previously and the rest i was in business. So im pretty good with customer service There is no way in hell you can tell someone's emotions online because you cant see their reaction, hear their tone etc. So it was pretty hard for me to tell if you were concerned or just "having a go".

I have thick skin and can deal with alot of things without swinging off the handle, you dont know me. This is only words on a computer.

I appreciate what you said and I will keep everyone updated. I have 2 more days to go, I was told its going to be the hardest of all days - so my instructor says and I believe her. Its evacuation drills (I think theres about 10)

It was fun carrying out the pilot incapacitation drill because my friend weighed a ton. I hope none of the emergency scenarios occur.

Im looking forward to the practical days in East Midlands in the cabin trainer. Was it good/bad for you?

I'll say it again, im not here trying to offend anyone or cause trouble, all i want is advice and to hear other peoples stories.