PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet - Crew Discussions
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2007, 19:13
Getoutofmygalley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know you were joking off stand, but Mr LJ's ideas are really pi$$ing me off.

I used to love flying with Lee back in the days when he was LGW based (before he moved to Lalaland and before I became SCCM) - he used to be great fun and his pa's would have pax in stitches.

Now he seems to be coming up with all sorts of ideas to improve inflight sales, but in reality I don't think he has done much for inflight sales at all. The new bar is awful in every way (from the variety of items contained on it to the outrageous prices).

I bet you that in October "evlolution" will have elvolved into a bar that has more product variety and fairer prices. The summer months will be very interesting to see if the average 2.4 children family are willing to pay £5.60 for 4 bottles of water and another £5.60 for 4 (small) tubes of pringles.

And whilst I am having a rant, I would love to know which idiot it was that decided that 15 sandwiches is sufficient for a long flight like RAK from LGW where you can easily sell in excess of 60+ sandwiches!

To quote "Trollied" magazine - "Evolution - Natural progression and change which increases performance and efficiency and ensures survival" - My ar$e!