PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Age Discrimination: Fighting the CAA! (+ update)
Old 11th Apr 2007, 07:46
uncle ian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Obviously borrowed the uniform, well spotted.
Also, for those interested, the Times have now put the article that appeared in Monday's paper (that's Easter Monday 9th April) on to TimesOnline.
The reason I'm making this fight public is twofold; a) for moral support which I'm getting plenty of and thanks for that, and b) for financial support. I can't hope to fund any action that goes to the High Court or beyond entirely alone. Quite a few of you have pledged £100 (some more) to help when the time comes; I hate to ask but I need more pledgers to assure my lawyers that I can pay their bill so, please chaps (and chapesses), say here that you'll stump up the readies and tell the people who don't pprune what's going on. For non-subscribers to this site I have set up [email protected] to take pledges. Whirlygig has agreed to handle any money so that you can be sure none of it will stick to my grubby mits on the way through.
Thanks,
Ian Evans

Last edited by uncle ian; 11th Apr 2007 at 08:48. Reason: incorrect email address given