PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The reaction of the British captives to the Iranians
Old 10th Apr 2007, 21:51
dogrobber

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi troll
well folks its hard not to ,as almost all of his supporting points r in fact wot really happened....i,m still serving and have a real problem with anti comments about telling the real truth and not some kind of paparazzi immitation.......do not forget the bottom line is this was military stories told out of proper context to provide the tellers with a financial reward (outwith their agreement to serve without recompense,other than the rate of pay)....oh yes not forgetting the abysmal bravo 2 help me for gods sake as the pension is crap reporting that we know the present govt allows as a fob to providing ( or indeed any uk govt) a realistic financial incentive for any member of the armed forces not to jump at the kind of of money a premiorship footballer on a saturday would do to dive in the box...........on another note how much is the leading seaman, woman,things box worth now.......the sun has great photographic contacts....i,ve seen them ...they must be true!!!!!