PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - perth qantas engineering
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2007, 13:37
The Mr Fixit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First of all,
To all of Perth Line maint. thank you guys for sticking by your guns Bravo !!! those of lesser ilk fail to grasp your dedication to the preservation of safety for the flying public.

Scab is a detestable word but adequately describes the individuals who sh!t in their faces, I hope they are named and shamed for all to to see as they do not deserve to wallow in their blood money unknown to all.

99% of QF Engineering is behind you my west coast brothers and our new exec has shown they will not be pushed around by bully boys any longer.

The 1% that has no regard for the present or future of QF Engineering I hope you burn in hell with all your scab retard friends.

Only Base Maint. (Sydney Eng for the unitiated) is the breeding ground for such filth, these LAMEs only think of themselves and should be made examples of, the Foremen that are taking blood money have come from Base, DRW and BNE. To those bases deal with these pathetic individuals as required as you are being tarred with their brush and tar doesn't wash off.

One in particular from BNE showed his ineptness for correct maintenance when he despatched an aircraft with a Emerg. beacon assigned to another aircraft (the idiot was unaware of this) this is now being investigated by CASA and the ATSB as a major safety breech. Oh and by the way this will be the second time he has fallen foul of the authorities the last time was for falsifying CASA documents.

8 Hour roster - Bring it on in Melbourne they will teach them a lesson they will unlikely forget, the last time someone thought they were bigger than the machine he was left with anxiety attacks and a call centre job in Mumbai.

Perth took the baton and ran with it straight into the gates of hell, Brave men who looked the Fat demon in the eye and spat in it. It is now time to pass it off to the dogs of war from the east and they will feast on the carcasses of the arrogant.

If the 8 hour comes to Melbourne, Heads will roll to be sure, to be sure

Be wary of the monster that lies within every decent man, once awakened it may never sleep again.