PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bridging couses EASIEST and QUICKEST.
View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2007, 22:40
transonic dragon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do you really think doing an abridged course which really means the real minimum in those subjects will get you into QANTAS? Look around you academically you are at the bottom, if your only reason in doing these subjects is in the hope of getting into QANTAS don't waste your time. Spend your time enjoying yourself than hoping to make QANTAS with a short course in those subjects.
That you YesTAM? I just love misery guts people on forums like this! Makes everyone else seem so much happier. MBA747, I hope you make the grade too and someday get to fly a C210.

I also know people who have got into QANTAS after doing these courses. If you get offered skills/psych/sim testing and perform at the top of your class, there is no reason why they wouldn't offer you a job.
The Monst, I too know people who got into QF after bridging courses, and like a couple of other posters, they finished near or at the top of their classes during training, and have excelled in their careers since.

One bloke I know is now a QF B767 captain, one of the youngest ever to make that position (early 30s), though he left school after Year 10 due to unavoidable life circumstances. He worked as a tradesman and bush worker, but was blessed with motivation and diligence. He is now exactly where he wants to be. Attitude is everything.

Go for it mate, you deserve to get to your goal every bit as much as anyone else. Ignore the naysayers.