PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VS A340 pilot breathalysed at LHR: WRONGLY ACCUSED
Old 9th Apr 2007, 09:14
bjcc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AlexL

Chip? really, where's your evidence supporting that? Having met a large number, I can honestly say that the vast majority are very reasonable, sensible people, like every other occupation. Of course there are some who are total ******s, who are arrogant, obnoixious and rude, one who springs to mind. And thats the problem, like Police officers, you don't remember the good ones, you remember the one t****r.

You say that the screeners should have either said nothing, or said something to the pilot. You follow that with insults about them. Funny, I doubt that will make anyone more inclined to do as you suggest. That's assuming of course that they would be inclined to take the option of say nothing and risk thier job.

Much has been made of innoicent until proven guilty, why does the same not apply to the security staff?

It may come as a shock to you, but niether I, nor the Police Service, not BAA/MAN/Any other Airport Authority passed this law, Parliament did. Arguing the rights and wrongs by attacking me wont change it.