PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EAST MIDLANDS - 4
View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2007, 06:50
dumdumbrain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Be nice

Staff can still use a free cash machine landside, and lets not forget most staff at EMA work in cargo like myself. EMA has come along way over last few years and I would like to say Thank you to Penny, fine she has made a few mistakes like giving the aviation shop (air trans) shop tiny little shop for now, and charging 50p for a bag. But come on people, look at the growth! The growth comes from not just pax but also cargo. Even TNT might be adding an extra flight monday-thursday, and the normal routine for friday night/sat morning.
I would like to moan about Group 4, the staff are all over the place, unfreindly and sometimes just plain rude. I personally normally only meet group 4 staff at the east ramp. I have noticed group 4 seem to pick on TNT staff, we have noticed this since november. We complained in november and one of our lads almost lost his airside pass over it, his manager was rang up, and he was called into the office to be moaned at, for asking questions. Actually a few times out aircraft has left late due to Group 4 messing about getting our ramp lads to take shoes off etc, come on do the lads really need to take the shoes off each time, the ULDs dont get checked........ Dont get me started on the 1 in 3 rule was was told, which group 4 only seem to use when it suits them!