PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Captured Personnel Permitted to Tell Stories for Money
Old 8th Apr 2007, 21:33
Two's in
Below the Glidepath - not correcting

Received 60 Likes on 18 Posts
Navibrator, allow me to be a little self indulgent with simply a point of reference only, but the poster's details say "Location", and not "affiliation"; so as touched as I am by your assertion that I am in some way behind the imperialist running dogs of the Great Satan, I am sadly just another retired warrior, who religiously polishes my commissioning scroll from Betty Windsor every night, thinking wistfully of the good old days when men were men, and wars were fought for wholly defensible reasons. I am also well under 50 and still have many colleagues exposed to the dangers and risks of combat every single day. When I sign myself "Retired Military" it is simply an expression of loyalty and respect to every serving member of HM Forces, Light Blue, Dark Blue or Green (red trousers of course for Late Cavalry). As a civilian, I also reserve and exploit the right the say exactly what I think of the charlatans and opportunists that laughingly pass for a UK Government these days.