PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The reaction of the British captives to the Iranians
Old 8th Apr 2007, 21:20
Pontius Navigator
I don't own this space under my name. I should have leased it while I still could

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
poorwanderingwun, I think we credit MungoP with being at the sharp end. I suspect he does actually have an armchair even if he is in Afg.

Hey MungoP they are not making you fly enough in Kabul these days seems you like to post a lot, will have to talk to your CD. Is that GJ by chance??

Now on the issue of salaries I have to say that yes they pay you very little, you come out on the field, find people making more, but hey if it was not for Air Serv Intl a lot of people in North America would not even know what contracts are all about.

MungoP

You're right... not too much flying right now plus it's a different crowd from last winter... we don't get up to the same sort of mischief... seems to be raining/snowing most days... mud mud mud, beginning to understand what trench life was like for the poor b*ggers during WW1. I seem to be spending half the day defending asi on pprune.. maybe I should become their PR man.....so... between orders for Tacos maybe you can slip me a clue as to who the fried frog is .
As you see, hot but not that hot.

B r search engines aren't they.