PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Real Men don't go around - a fatal cultural flaw.
Old 8th Apr 2007, 10:24
galdian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EY777: thanks for that, I hadn't thought of Malaysian in the context of Cathay or Singapore but it makes sense when you consider they evolved from MSA of the 70's (???), I assume the culture was set then and has simply evolved in both companies as factors such as CRM have grown in significance.

Could I ask - do EY have the "CRM pyramid" (or similar) or something else?? Just interested.

Still think I'd win the bet though - maybe the qualification should have been "western management or significant western operatives therefore subtle input", thinking about China they have only seen western crews in the last 5 years and western crews have never been a part of mainline airlines in Japan (subsiduries/offshoots yes.)
No political discussions about Taiwan please anyone.

PK-KAR: with the various uncertain, contradictory "facts" floating around I am sure more than ever the "fix" is in place.

Question: do not know your position but do you know if Garuda Ops Mans have a "CRM pyramid" or similar (as discussed earlier) outlined in detail??
What DO they have??

Intesesting discussion, thanks all!