PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue EBA II (Poll)
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2007, 22:37
djvirginblue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I second everything you have said Brettslave - but there is no use analysing the EBA anymore as it was a firm and rightfully so NO. Lets just do our job and do our job well and wait with a bit of patience to see what they come back with. It's out of our hands for now.

By the way, we earn every cent of the money we earn. I too went to university for five long years and have qualifications and of course used them. However I have never experienced such a toll on my body like this job gives (fatigue, constantly knocked out with colds and flus - mind you I'm a very fit guy), being away from my family half the month, and also basically giving up your entire life 24 hours, 7 days a week (which is fine as I love the job). Yet, no one in their right mind should say we have a cruisy job and get paid more then we should. No it's not astro physics but we do know how to evacuate 180 passengers in under 90 seconds if we needed to hahahahaha

Come on guys, let's stick together and put up a fight for what we rightfully deserve - and that's a better EBA than the one they have offered. 89.7% of us think so.