PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar Morning Tea
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2007, 20:22
Shouldhe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
By 'tea and bickies', do you mean the interview? Excuse me if I'm stating the obvious, but my two kids kept me awake most of the night and i'm not functioning too well right now
I have spoken to few in the company, and you know what, they all say things along the line "it's not CX or Q, but it is a quick command and I'm home every night. You work hard but it's alright."
My decision to apply is based on the fact I would like location stability and the chance for a quick command with the associated pay rise.
Like EVERY job, I think it can be what you make it..a positive attitude will see you enjoy it more than a negative one will.
Rosters seem to be around 15 days of work (I think 75 hours in the max before over time and they don't like paying that!)
At the moment the company is in a state of flux and expansion. I was told by a few guys to take 'any' basing offered (in Aus if you can stay with friends etc) as there is a good chance that you will be able to get your preferred basing reasonably quickly (within a few months in some cases)
Hope this helps.