PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2007, 17:09
Brian Dixon
A really irritating PPRuNer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everyone.
My apologies for the prolonged absence. Work has interrupted the natural course of justice, taking me away from campaign duties for the past several weeks.

However, the good news for the MoD is that I'm back!

Fear not though, the Campaign has not been on hold, and has been working in the background as tirelessly as usual.

As I have said before, we are currently collating a number of quite significant documents and are steadily compiling what can be described as a very substantial document. I regret that I am unable to share the content with you all here - for the moment!

However, what I can say from documents that I have seen, there is evidence to support Vertico's comments on Boscombe Down. Boscombe were very concerned about the Mk2 and made their concerns clearly known.

The Campaign's work on our document is nearing its conclusion and we are due to meet in the near future to agree on when we make our planned move. Again, I regret that I am unable to say what that is on a public forum.

I wish I could tell you more, as I believe that, due to your fantastic and patient support of us all, you deserve to know. Unfortunately, we don't wish to show our hand too early to those who have wriggled, squirmed and maniplulated information for the past 13 years. I assure you that as soon as the time is right, the real mismanagement issues will be published for all the world to see.

My best, as always.
Brian

"Justice has no expiry date" - John Cook