PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue EBA II (Poll)
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2007, 15:11
Brettslave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CCguy, you were very particular with the stats you chose I wonder why. NOW I'M REALLY STARTING TO THINK YOU HAVE AN AGENDA.

Why not use the 2006 figures and why not choose Australia wide we are after all in 2007 last I looked and we are spread over 3 bases.

My figures come from here http://australia.emigratenz.org/salaries-australia.html

Notice Queensland is now $50,270 and Victoria is $53,175 so somewhere in between these figure from my calculations would put the average wage as ABOVE $50000 tell me if I'm wrong.

If you really want to be intelligent have a good look at the transport sector you'll find the average wage there is $53735 which is above the average wage.

LAUGHABLE, I'm not sure depends if you're delerious after a red eye. Reality YES.

Yes I do have qualifications, but being a FA is not a job that is classed as an average menial job like cleaning or waitressing or working behind a bar or call center for that matter. It might not be as skilled as some jobs but it does involve a pretty tough selection process last time I looked. So you can't do this job if you were an average dim wit off the street.

Not long ago Cabin crew were making more than teachers, why have things changed.

Oh and the old Ansett argument. Do some homework you'll find Ansett did not collapse because it was paying too much in wages. Far from it. Don't believe all the propoganda you hear from this company.

As I said if you think you don't deserve your conditions go and work with an asian carrier with a second rate airline, or better still go and work with your boyfriend.

Oh and I couldn't resisit: Oh, and when you quote figures, remember to be a little more accurate.

Last edited by Brettslave; 5th Apr 2007 at 15:37.