PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue EBA II (Poll)
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2007, 13:41
Brettslave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ruddman and ccguy,

Just when I thought I'd heard it all with this pathetic post from another whinging f/a, somebody correctly puts it in persecptive:
You call it winging call me stupid but I call it standing up for my own and my work collegues conditions. I call it not going backwards in conditions and getting paid 3% before tax when after tax inflation is 3.4% I call it caring out my future in this job. But if you want to call it winging that's ok by me and everyone else who voted NO

It's people like you who erode our conditions because you sell us all short.

Why have our conditions eroded over the last 8 years, were we being paid too much?? Do you believe we were paid to much and are still being paid too much.

Do you consider our job, just a job or a vocation. How you answer this question really says a lot. If I had my family on your flight, i'd hate for them to be subjected to a FA who was just doing a job. They should love thier work and be proud of their ability to handle emergencies etc while still serving customers.

If you feel so passionate about keeping companies profitable go and work in Asia, where your loyal work ethic and lack of regard for your conditions would see you at home. You may even get a chance to practice your evac skills for real. And your pay would be about what your proposing us to accept in the long run.

As for getting a job that pays just as good, I could go and teach and make more money, and be home every night.

It's about time you woke up to the fact that the average wage is now over $50K a year. This is 2007 not 1998.

What agenda do you guys have,whatever it is it's not working sorry

Last edited by Brettslave; 5th Apr 2007 at 14:03.