PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Mauritius ab-initio program 2006/2007
Old 5th Apr 2007, 06:00
PilotVD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi guys,
i don't want u guys to keep ur hopes up for those who have not received their letters (due to not meeting the criteria). normally for a registered letter u shd have received it by yesterday as the whole lot was posted on Sat.
Especially Tay u were 1 week short in meeting the age requirement, what i've got to say mate is that "never lose sight of ur dreams... no matter what.."
seriously this scheme will go for a while up to the next 4 yrs... i'm sure someone like u, will lots of enthusiasm n determination will make it through.
i hope i make it through this time n will be able to let everyone know the process in detail.

last time i did not even get through the aptitude test (normally i'm good at those kind of tests, back in Australia I've got an IQ of 130 which is not that bad! i do agree that aptitude test n IQ test r not the same, i'm not too sure how can i improve. last time i think i had some issues in tackling the verbal bit, the passages kept increasing in length n had to choose 2 true statement out of 4 answers.

anyway I'll do my best on Monday n will let u guys know if i receive the phone call on Tuesday.

btw simplifire, what did the group exercise consist of, any specific topic to talk on or any problem solving?
i guess the psych test was before the group exercise, again how was this one?

Last edited by PilotVD; 5th Apr 2007 at 07:11.