PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lesson Frequency
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2007, 23:31
PCA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello again. Thankyou all for reading my post and offering positive and encouraging comments. BackPacker: I found your ideas particularly helpful, imaginative and useful - I've taken all that on board, so thanks again, - great advice for sure.

After the last 36 hrs I have come to really believe that a (0.8) of an hour, or so, every 2,3 or 4 weeks is less than ideal and is downright uneconomic in terms of learning to fly. Even if the weather is OK, fortnightly flying is, (for me), still too infrequent to learn.

So then, I HAVE taken the decision to postpone my lessons for this year. I passed my Airlaw exam recently and the remaining exams are really going to get some attention this coming summer. Actually, I'm looking forward to the challenge and enjoyment of learning something new - and so things are still on a positive footing.

This summer I'll be sitting out front of EGHA with a beer in one hand and my Maycom scanner (listening to circuit calls), whilst watching those Magnificent Men in their Flying Machines having a good time. Yesterday really peed me off but I'm more resolved than ever to see this through.

Thanks chaps. This really is a top forum.

Last edited by PCA; 5th Apr 2007 at 00:45.